449 Auburn Avenue, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30312
Celebrate Be Love Events
Be Love Democracy In Peril
NV365® The Prescription For The Escalating Violence In Our World
Beloved Community Talks Be Love End The Housing Crisis pt1
Be Love Day Concert with Algebra Blessett and Anthony David
Be Love Day Challenges
- Register or verify your voting status via headcount.com: https://www.headcount.org/verify-voter-registration/
- Join the movement to stop global warming. Things we can do: https://www.northwestern.edu/fm/fm-staff/10-ways-to-stop-global-warming.htm…
- Learn more about renewable energy and about a clean energy future: https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/raising-ambition/renewable-energy
- Connect with Everytown and the organization’s plan to end #GunViolence: https://www.everytown.org/
- Read about ‘The High Cost of Housing’: https://nlihc.org/oor – Share what you learned and what you think you can do to help. Tag #TheKingCenter and #BeLoveDay.
- Share why and how you will commit to Be Love today and for the next 365 days – tag #TheKingCenter and #BeLoveDay.
People around the world are pledging to Be Love.
Upcoming Nonviolence365® Sessions
Keys to Creating a Culture Shift That Sticks
- January 10, 2022 at 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM EST
- January 11, 2022 at 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM EST
“The guidance of Dr. King through his speeches and writings combined with the ongoing work of The King Center and their Nonviolence365 Education & Training program has resulted in my re-evaluating all systems that support my small business. From banking, to webhost, to vendors and product suppliers, I ask, “does this group support racial equality?” and “is this group actively working toward dismantling systemic racism?” I believe growing my business this way is vital toward building the beloved community.”
“The BE LOVE virtual series allows you to think outside the box. It teaches you how to strategize new and inventive ways of problem-solving without the use of hate, violence, and mayhem. This series offers peaceful, responsible, and effective methods for attaining your goals and handling threatening situations. The BE LOVE virtual series is building community leaders and allowing you to be the change you want to see.”
“As a tour guide and advocate for Love in Montgomery, Alabama, I took the BE LOVE-March Series and I was truly inspired by the 3 Day in-depth presentations by the dynamic team of 4 Facilitators, Dr. Vonetta L. West, Dr. Elizabeth Rosner, Mrs. Lili Baxter, and Mr. Charles Alphin.
Each evening’s session spoke to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mrs. Coretta Scott King’s principles and teachings of creating The Beloved Community, which they believed must operate together with Power, Love and Justice, by REDEFINING LOVE, REVOLUTIONARY LOVE, and RECONCILIATORY LOVE.
I will continue to share this message of LOVE and highly recommend this course!
“I am so thankful to have attended the inspiring BE LOVE sessions. In my lifetime, I’ve witnessed how the King Center’s teachings on nonviolence have been guiding lights in peacebuilding and social justice in many cultures and key moments in history. Today, the dream is an ever timely, relevant and powerful source of hope for me as I look for ways to be part of meaningful steps toward building a better world–in big groups and small, in my work life as a teacher, and in my personal journey.”
“Thanks to you all for your inspiring work, and PEACE* to everyone from Vancouver!”
*(“not just the absence of tension but the presence of justice”)
“All the best to you from Vancouver, BC, Canada”
“The Be Love movement inspired me to reexamine how I define and apply love in my life. I’ve told so many people about this conference and feel a fire ignited within me to do Be Love as I live this out as a director on m campus. I choose to Be Love and I hope you will too.”
“We were inspired and transformed by the Be Love virtual series we attended. The teachings gave words to so much of what we were already feeling, but also taught us new truths we hadn’t considered before. We will be taking the principles and infusing them into our music, our concerts and our message. It’s time to Be Love and we’re in it for the long haul!”