Your Support is Appreciated!
Over the past year, we have been inundated with violence in our nation and around the world! These tragic circumstances have served as searing reminders of the continued relevance of Dr. King’s message of nonviolence. We need to hear and embrace Dr. King’s message now more than ever!
We need your support to insure that Dr. King’s voice is heard and this critical work continues. Your donation will help us engage, educate, and train people around the world using Dr. King’s nonviolent philosophy and strategies, which we call Nonviolence365™ (NV365™). With your help and with God’s grace, peace will prevail and The King Center will continue Dr. King’s mission for nonviolent social change.
Let’s stand together… on this King Holiday, and make a difference by making a contribution that honors the work and legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
ARE YOU READY?
- $3 – Become an “Activist Supporter” and help the King Center spread the message of nonviolence around the world
- $30 – In honor of the 30-Year Anniversary of the Martin Luther King Jr. federal holiday, become a “NV365™ Champion Supporter” and fund our Nonviolence365™ Education and Training Programs
- $60 – In honor of the 60th Anniversary of the Montgomery Bus Boycott, become a “Drum Major for Justice” and help The King Center develop innovative digital and technology solutions that spread Dr. King’s Nonviolence philosophy and teach ways to become a “Beloved Community”
- $300 – become a “Youth Champion” by supporting CAMP NOW, a nonviolence and leadership training camp for young people.
- Other – Become a “Movement Supporter” by giving a donation of your choice
- The King Center is a 501(c)3. All donations are tax deductible
Also, please take a moment to sign up for the King Center Newsletter (bottom of page) and stay informed!!!
Click to donate!
Your generous support helps us promote and preserve Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy, support programmatic growth, provide nonviolence education and training, and maintain The King Center facilities visited by over a million people each year.
The Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change, Inc. is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your donation may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income purposes. Please consult with your tax advisor or the Internal Revenue Service regarding specific questions about your deductions.
(Checks should be made payable to “The King Center”)
Thank you for your support!